Audio Visualizer | After effects Template
- Just download the file and use in your after effects project
- No third party plugin required
- Easy to customize
- You can replace the audio clip with yours
- Supported AE version - Adobe After effects cc12 or Higher
- Composition size 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
How to Use this after effects templates
2) Replace Audio track - Go in project panel right click on Audio clip - Replace footage - File, browse your Audio clip and click open.
3) Set the comp duration - press Ctrl + k, set the duration of the comp as you want, then press OK or drag manually Comp work area .
4) Edit progress line/Circle duration And Color - select controller layer to edit Colors and progress line duration, In effect controls pannel there is progress line or Circle control - deselect the stop watch and move time indecatior at the start of composition, click on stop watch again in progress line control type value 0 then go to the end of the composition change value to 100. it's done.
5)Edit Percentage- Click on Percentage layer- SourceText - click on expression & Change countDur number to your Comp Duration in seconds.
6) Render - After all changes done press Ctrl + m to add render queue, click on lossless settings set Video format , Set destination And click render .(it may take time to complete render if you have low configuration Computer.)
Thank you for visit. if any query please leave comment or Give suggestions to improve my work. :-)please support me if you like my efforts.